Family Immigration Attorney in San Jose
Handling Family-Based Green Cards & Related Matters
A green card, also known as a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) status, enables an alien to reside and work permanently in the United States, leave and re-enter the U.S. freely (subject to certain restrictions), and after a certain period of time offers an alien an opportunity to become a U.S. citizen. There are a number of ways to obtain a green card through family-based immigration, including as marriage to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, being a relative of a U.S. citizen, and asylum. Subject to certain exceptions, family-based immigration petition are filed by either U.S. citizens or permanent residents. At Verma Law Firm, Our experienced San Jose family immigration attorney provides valuable information and representation to help our clients get through the complex application process.
Our services cover the following areas:
- Through marriage
- Through relatives
- Green Card for Parents
- Green Card for Siblings
- K visas
- Provisional unlawful presence waiver
- DREAM Act work permit (DACA)
- T visas (victims of human trafficking
- U visas (victims of crime)
Providing Top-Notch Representation
Our experienced San Jose family immigration attorneys and staff provide competent services in evaluating an individual’s options and eligibility for obtaining a green card. We are here to answer your questions, address your concerns, and ensure that you are informed of all your options.
Related Articles on Family-Based Immigration
- Sponsor Liability on I-864 Affidavit of Support
- Green Card Through Marriage
- Removal of Conditional Residency during Separation Where Citizen Spouse Will Cooperate: Joint Filing
- Removal of Conditional Residency Where Citizen Spouse Will Not Cooperate: Waiver of Joint Filing Requirement
- Green Card Through Relatives
- Sponsor Requirements for I-864 Affidavit of Support
- Retrogression FAQ, courtesy of AILA member Peter Larrabee
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
“My green card process was smooth. Thank you Verma for all the help you provide during the process.”- Chacha
“They were always available through phone and responded to my emails quickly.”- Madhuri B.
“The staff at Verma Law firm were prompt and helped with all the documentation needed for my mom's immigrant visa application.”- Upendra
With us, you will get client-focused, personalized service. You are not just another case to us.
We charge a flat fee for all cases, and offer a payment plan to those who need it.
Our offices are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco.
Our lead attorney not only has over 23 years of experience, but is also an immigrant himself.