Citizenship Lawyer in San Jose
Providing Valuable Legal Counsel & Guidance
As a legal resident of the United States, you may be interested in applying for U.S. citizenship. In addition to offering a sense of comfort and safety, U.S. citizenship can also offer a wide range of benefits. This includes the ability to vote and access to certain jobs and opportunities which are not available to non-citizens. At Verma Law Firm, our San Jose citizenship attorney has more than 23 years of experience in the field. We understand the desire to explore the process of becoming a U.S. citizen, however it is highly recommended that you do so with the help of a citizenship lawyer.
U.S citizenship may be obtained by birth in the United States, birth in certain incorporated areas of the U.S., or by being born to parent(s) who are U.S. citizens. If none of these situations apply to you, you may gain citizenship through the naturalization process. There are many steps involved in the naturalization process, which we can help prepare you for.
Our immigration services cover the following areas:
Our experienced San Jose citizenship attorneys and staff are here to provide you with competent immigration services in to help obtain U.S. citizenship.
Useful Articles & References
- A Guide to Naturalization
- Obtaining Citizenship for Children Residing Outside the United States
- Citizenship of Biological Children Living in the U.S.
- Child Born Abroad to a US Citizen: Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Guidance Clarifying the Adjudication of Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
- Yates Memo dtd April 25, 2006 re Background Checks and Naturalization Interview Scheduling.
- Endorsement of Name Change During Naturalization Process - Form G-24, Certification of Documents
I just checked the status and it is approved !!!
Dear Arjun/Adriana, The interview went well on Nov 26 and I just checked the status and it is approved !!! I really really ...Rama
Sejal and Arjun were on top of everything
Excellent knowledge of the rules and great service. Sejal and Arjun were on top of everything. My mother got her green card ...S. P.
Dependable and responsive.
Dependable and responsive. My Green Card processing went smoothly with the services of Law offices of Arjun Verma. Thank you.Srinivas V.