Skip to Content

Changing Status from H-1B, L-1, TN, etc. after Lay Off

If you are currently working on an H-1B visa, L-1, TN and/or other USCIS issued work permit and there is a strong possibility that you may be terminated or laid off, our law firm can assist you to stay in the US in a different status. If you would like us to assist you, please get in touch with our law firm before you receive your last pay slip so that we can change your status to Tourist (B-2), Student (F-1) and /or other visa status until you are able to find another job. It is very important that the application for the new visa status be filed with USCIS before you receive your last pay slip as otherwise the new visa status will be denied by USCIS.
Share To:

Contact Verma Law Firm Today

Serving Clients Throughout San Jose, San Francisco & Around The World
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy