Citizenship Lawyer in San Jose
Providing Valuable Legal Counsel & Guidance
As a legal resident of the United States, you may be interested in applying for U.S. citizenship. In addition to offering a sense of comfort and safety, U.S. citizenship can also offer a wide range of benefits. This includes the ability to vote and access to certain jobs and opportunities which are not available to non-citizens. At Verma Law Firm, our San Jose citizenship attorney has more than 18 years of experience in the field. We understand the desire to explore the process of becoming a U.S. citizen, however it is highly recommended that you do so with the help of a citizenship lawyer.
U.S citizenship may be obtained by birth in the United States, birth in certain incorporated areas of the U.S., or by being born to parent(s) who are U.S. citizens. If none of these situations apply to you, you may gain citizenship through the naturalization process. There are many steps involved in the naturalization process, which we can help prepare you for.
Our immigration services cover the following areas:
Our experienced San Jose citizenship attorneys and staff are here to provide you with competent immigration services in to help obtain U.S. citizenship. Please contact us now at (408) 560-4622 to request a legal consultation to discuss your needs with a citizenship lawyer.
Useful Articles & References
- USCIS Offers 100 Civics Test Questions & Answers in 7 Languages
- A Guide to Naturalization
- Obtaining Citizenship for Children Residing Outside the United States
- Citizenship of Biological Children Living in the U.S.
- Child Born Abroad to a US Citizen: Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Guidance Clarifying the Adjudication of Form N-648, Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions
- Yates Memo dtd April 25, 2006 re Background Checks and Naturalization Interview Scheduling.
- Endorsement of Name Change During Naturalization Process - Form G-24, Certification of Documents
“My green card process was smooth. Thank you Verma for all the help you provide during the process.”- Chacha
“They were always available through phone and responded to my emails quickly.”- Madhuri B.
“The staff at Verma Law firm were prompt and helped with all the documentation needed for my mom's immigrant visa application.”- Upendra
Consultation fees will be credited towards legal fees if retained as counsel for your immigration case within 30 days of consultation.
With us, you will get client-focused, personalized service. You are not just another case to us.
We charge a flat fee for all cases, and offer a payment plan to those who need it.
Our offices are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco.
Our lead attorney not only has over 23 years of experience, but is also an immigrant himself.