California Marriage Based Visas
Knowledgeable Immigration Attorney Serving Silicon Valley
If you are currently seeking a marriage based visa, you may already know
that the process of obtaining one can be quite difficult and complex.
Although you may meet the strict requirements and qualify as a candidate
for one, the steps are not always easy to navigate without the help of
a California immigration attorney on your side. Without extensive knowledge
of immigration law and the complexities involved in the application process,
you may make a mistake or miss something which leads to your application
being denied. Whatever your unique situation may be, a California immigration
attorney from Verma Law Firm is here to assist you.
more than 18 years of experience in the field of immigration under our belt and can guide you effectively
through the steps of the process.
There are many qualifications for a marriage based visa, including:
- One spouse must be a lawful permanent resident or a U.S. citizen
- The person petitioning must be at least 18 years old
- There must be proof that it is a bona fide marriage
- There can be no other currently existing marriages
- The person petitioning must have a residence in the United States
case consultation with a California marriage based visa attorney by calling us today at