On February 24, USCIS opened access for account creation for the H-1B 2021 Cap Season. All Employers need to create a USCIS online account, in order to file an H-1B 2021 Cap-subject petition for both Regular and Masters cap. Please follow the steps below to open your USCIS account so you can get ready for the H-1B 2021 Cap Season.
- Visit https://my.uscis.gov/ and click on “sign up”;
- Provide the business email address that you will be using for the H-1B applications;
- Follow the instructions to create a password, select the verification method and provide password reset answers;
- For the Account type – please select “I am an H-1B registrant”.
Once you have created your USCIS account, you can file the H-1B online registrations through Verma LAW FIRM. Please contact us for worksheets you need to complete in order to file the H-1B online registrations through Verma LAW FIRM.
Starting March 2, 2020, we will begin drafting the H-1B online registrations based on the information you provide.
We will send you a representative passcode to approve the G-28 Attorney-Client form and the H-1B online registrations drafts.
- You will need to log in to your USCIS account, enter the representative passcode and electronically sign and submit the G-28 form;
- Once you submit the G-28 form, you will be able to view all the H-1B applications that we have drafted on your behalf;
- If any corrections need to be made, we will be able edit the applications accordingly;
- After you confirm that all the Beneficiaries’ applications are accurate, you will need to click on “finish and send” to complete the H-1B registration process;
- We will then make the payment of $10 each for each Beneficiary and submit the applications prior to the March 20, 2020 deadline;
- After submission, if there are any errors in the application, we will not be able to edit the application however we will be able to delete the application and file a new application for the Beneficiary. (Please note that the $10 fee for the deleted application will not be refunded).
- You can create your USCIS account anytime between now and March 20th, 2020 but we recommend creating it by March 1, 2020 or soon thereafter.
- Online registration for Cap-subject H-1B petitions will be open from March 1, 2020 until March 20, 2020.
- USCIS will conduct the random lottery no later than March 31st, 2020.
- For H-1B applications selected in the lottery, USCIS will provide 90 days to file the complete H-1B application, starting from April 1, 2020.
Check out these FAQs regarding the process and feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Our team is standing by to help you!