In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), all consultations will be conducted by phone or online until further notice. We are open and fully operational for servicing clients, but our office will be closed to the public. Feel free to contact us:

USCIS Accepting Inquiries into H-1B Extension

Currently, USCIS is taking longer than 6 months to adjudicate H-1B Extension petitions and H-1B Transfer petitions. On April 21, 2016, USCICS announced that Petitioners may submit an inquiry to USCIS if their H-1B Extension or Transfer petitions have been pending for more than 210 days. In order to submit an inquiry, the Petitioner must 1) call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283; 2) provide the original receipt number of the petition; and 3) indicate to the USCIS officer that the petition has been pending for over 210 days. Lastly, USCIS stated that all customers must notify USCIS of an address change by either calling the National Customer Service or by mailing in a completed Form AR-11, Change of Address. It is imperative that USCIS customers notify USCIS of a change in address to ensure they continue to receive notification and documents from USCIS.