iCert New Password Requirements for Enhanced Security Implemented
As of Friday, July 18, all iCERT users will begin to comply with new password requirements for enhanced security. Within the next 90 calendar days, iCERTusers will be required to create new passwords that meet the following requirements:
- Between 8 and 16 characters in length
- Must contain upper case letters, lower case letters, at least one number, and at least one special (non-alphanumeric) character
- Cannot match any of the previous 12 passwords used
- Must be changed at least once every 90 days
- Cannot be changed again within the first 15 days of use
Users will receive email reminders of expiring passwords from the OFLC.Portal@dol.gov beginning 15 days prior to expiration. If you do not change your password you will need to reactivate your account via your secret question and answer pair.r more detailed instructions please see the iCERT Quick Start Guide for Enhanced Account Management and contact OFLC.Portal@dol.gov if you have any problems.