At Verma Law Firm in San Francisco, we are proud to offer our legal services to immigrants from all over the world. For whatever reason you want to enter or stay in the U.S., we have the legal services and experience to help make it happen. Our San Francisco immigration lawyers recognize each case is unique, so we take the time to get to know our clients, rather than try to hand them cookie-cutter solutions that don’t work well.
Other reasons you should choose Verma Law Firm:
- Decades of combined legal experience
- Flat-rate fees for all legal services – no surprise charges
- Payment plans available for qualifying clients
- Happy, honest testimonials from past clients
Following your American Dream doesn’t have to be a headache. Call (415) 650-2940 today for all the legal assistance you need from an experienced immigration lawyer near you.
Immigration Cases Handled by Our Lawyers
Immigration processes can be so difficult to follow because there are so many of them. Who you are and why you want to enter the United States can dramatically affect the legal processes you must follow. Rather than trying to sort through all of the complex details on your own and risk your immigration petition or case failing, turn to our immigration law attorneys in San Francisco.
Main immigration case categories we handle include:
- Business immigration: Continuing or beginning your career in the United States could be the first step in what becomes your legacy. To get started, though, you need to go through business immigration processes. As your immigration lawyers, it will become our job to evaluate your situation to determine the best method for you to enter the country for business, such as through a permanent work visa or investor visa.
- Family immigration: It is quite common for people to enter and stay in the United States due to some sort of familial connection with a citizen here. Although, being common does not mean that family immigration processes become easier. Recent restrictions from the White House have strived to make family-based immigration a challenge, too. Let Verma Law Firm help you understand your rights as an immigrant who is using family connections to come to the United States. We can assist with any kind of family immigration process, such as green cards for parents, K-1 visas, U-visas, and more.
- Citizenship: Becoming a United States citizen is the end goal of many immigrants entering the country. Gaining citizenship will allow you to vote, work for the government, travel internationally with ease, and so forth. It would be our honor to be the legal team that helps you become a citizen and gain a deeper connection with the USA.
- Naturalization: On the path to citizenship, there is naturalization for most immigrants. Naturalization will grant you lawful permanent residency (LPR), too, which comes with its own legal benefits. To figure out how you can start your naturalization process, or if you meet naturalization requirements, call (415) 650-2940 today.
- Student visas: You might also be interested in coming to the United States in order to further your educational career. After all, some of the most-widely recognized universities are right here in America. Discover if you can use a student visa – like an F-1 visa or M-1 visa – by connecting with our San Francisco immigration lawyers.
Why Choose Verma Law Firm?
- Immigration Specialization: With a focus on immigration law, our firm brings a depth of specialization to address a wide range of immigration matters. From family-based petitions to business visas, our SF immigration lawyers have the expertise to meet your unique needs.
- Client-Centric Approach: We understand that every immigration case is unique, and we tailor our approach to suit your individual circumstances. Our client-centric focus ensures that you receive personalized attention and guidance throughout the legal process.
- Proven Track Record: Verma Law Firm has a proven track record of successfully handling immigration cases. San Francisco immigration attorney's dedication to achieving positive outcomes for our clients has earned us a reputation for excellence in the field.
- Comprehensive Immigration Services: Whether you're seeking assistance with green cards, naturalization, asylum, or other immigration matters, we offer a comprehensive range of legal services to address your specific requirements.
Contact Our San Francisco Immigration Lawyers
If you are facing immigration challenges or seeking assistance with any immigration matter in San Francisco, contact Verma Law Firm. Schedule a consultation with our experienced Immigration Lawyer to discuss your case, explore your options, and take the first step toward achieving your immigration goals. Trust us to be your dedicated advocates in the complex world of immigration law.
"Immigration lawyer Arjun Verma has been practicing law since 1998. He completed his B. A. from St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta University, Calcutta, LL.B. from Bombay University, Bombay, India, and LL.M. from Tulane Law School, Tulane University, New Orleans, USA. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1998."Read Full Bio
I have to say that I am completely satisfied with your service.
I received my Green Card recently. I have to say that I am completely satisfied with your service. Having applied twice , EB ...Ajai Konda
GC processing was very smooth and fast
Had a great experience working with Verma Law Firm. They did very thorough prep work for application and took a bit longer ...Jayant K.
Verma Law firm is extremely professional, very helpful and are always on top of the requests.
Verma Law firm is extremely professional, very helpful and are always on top of the requests. They are pretty detailed with ...Hafeez