San Francisco Immigration Lawyers
Legal Guidance from Start to Finish
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is not known for making immigration into the country easy. In fact, in recent years, a sociopolitical shift has made immigration more difficult than it has been in decades. If you need to enter the United States, or you need to sponsor an immigrant who does, the first thing you should do is get the help of a reliable team of immigration law attorneys.
At Verma Law Firm in San Francisco, we are proud to offer our legal services to immigrants from all over the world. For whatever reason you want to enter or stay in the U.S., we have the legal services and experience to help make it happen. We recognize each case is unique, so we take the time to get to know our clients, rather than try to hand them cookie-cutter solutions that don’t work well.
Other reasons you should choose Verma Law Firm:
- Decades of combined legal experience
- Flat-rate fees for all legal services – no surprise charges
- Payment plans available for qualifying clients
- Happy, honest testimonials from past clients
Following your American Dream doesn’t have to be a headache. Call (408) 560-4622 today for all the legal assistance you need.
Immigration Cases Handled by Our Lawyers
Immigration processes can be so difficult to follow because there are so many of them. Who you are and why you want to enter the United States can dramatically affect the legal processes you must follow. Rather than trying to sort through all of the complex details on your own and risk your immigration petition or case failing, turn to our immigration law attorneys in San Francisco.
Main immigration case categories we handle include:
- Business immigration: Continuing or beginning your career in the United States could be the first step in what becomes your legacy. To get started, though, you need to go through business immigration processes. As your immigration lawyers, it will become our job to evaluate your situation to determine the best method for you to enter the country for business, such as through a permanent work visa or investor visa.
- Family immigration: It is quite common for people to enter and stay in the United States due to some sort of familial connection with a citizen here. Although, being common does not mean that family immigration processes become easier. Recent restrictions from the White House have strived to make family-based immigration a challenge, too. Let Verma Law Firm help you understand your rights as an immigrant who is using family connections to come to the United States. We can assist with any kind of family immigration process, such as green cards for parents, K-1 visas, U-visas, and more.
- Citizenship: Becoming a United States citizen is the end goal of many immigrants entering the country. Gaining citizenship will allow you to vote, work for the government, travel internationally with ease, and so forth. It would be our honor to be the legal team that helps you become a citizen and gain a deeper connection with the USA.
- Naturalization: On the path to citizenship, there is naturalization for most immigrants. Naturalization will grant you lawful permanent residency (LPR), too, which comes with its own legal benefits. To figure out how you can start your naturalization process, or if you meet naturalization requirements, call (408) 560-4622 today.
- Student visas: You might also be interested in coming to the United States in order to further your educational career. After all, some of the most-widely recognized universities are right here in America. Discover if you can use a student visa – like an F-1 visa or M-1 visa – by connecting with our San Francisco immigration lawyers.
Let’s talk more about your immigration journey and how we can make it as simple as possible. Call (408) 560-4622 to arrange an initial consultation.
“My green card process was smooth. Thank you Verma for all the help you provide during the process.”- Chacha
“They were always available through phone and responded to my emails quickly.”- Madhuri B.
“The staff at Verma Law firm were prompt and helped with all the documentation needed for my mom's immigrant visa application.”- Upendra
Consultation fees will be credited towards legal fees if retained as counsel for your immigration case within 30 days of consultation.
With us, you will get client-focused, personalized service. You are not just another case to us.
We charge a flat fee for all cases, and offer a payment plan to those who need it.
Our offices are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco.
Our lead attorney not only has over 23 years of experience, but is also an immigrant himself.