Immigration Naturalization Adjustment of Status
Serving Immigration Clients in San Jose, CA
Adjustment of Status, or AOS, is an application that must be filled out by the interested party with the USCIS in order to receive a Green Card. This is appropriate for those individuals who are currently in the U.S. on any of numerous types of visas and would like to change their status to that of Legal Permanent Resident. One prerequisite for filing AOS is that the individual must be eligible to file an immigration application, being Form I-140 for business Immigrant aliens or Form I-130 for family Immigrant aliens. At Verma Law Firm, our San Jose immigration attorney and team are highly experienced and knowledgeable in this field of law, working hard to meet your needs.
Our legal services in this department include the following:
- We can advise you in regard to the AOS process.
- We can prepare and file your AOS application with the USCIS.
- We can also prepare and file your Application for Employment Authorization and Advance Parole (travel document to travel overseas) once the AOS application has been filed.
All areas of immigration law can be quite complex to handle on your own, which is why hiring a San Jose immigration lawyer is recommended.
Providing Relevant & Useful Information
- Adjustment of Status Application under section 245 (i)
- INS Memo on various Medical Issues
- INS Memo re continued validity of Medical Certificate during delayed Adjustment processing.
- Immigrant Visa Applicants in India required to present Indian Police Certificates and Certificate from Regional Passport Office
- I-485 Pending Status
- Biometrics Appointments
- Retrogression FAQ, courtesy of AILA member Peter Larrabee
- EAD extension not to be filed prior to 120 days before expiration.
Call us today at (408) 560-4622 to request a consultation.
“My green card process was smooth. Thank you Verma for all the help you provide during the process.”- Chacha
“They were always available through phone and responded to my emails quickly.”- Madhuri B.
“The staff at Verma Law firm were prompt and helped with all the documentation needed for my mom's immigrant visa application.”- Upendra
All other consultation fees will be credited towards legal fees if retained as counsel for immigration cases.
With us, you will get client-focused, personalized service. You are not just another case to us.
We charge a flat fee for all cases, and offer a payment plan to those who need it.
Our offices are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco.
Our lead attorney not only has over 18 years of experience, but is also an immigrant himself.