Obtaining a Temporary Work Visa
Competent Business Immigration Lawyer
While there are many different reasons why a professional or business person would be interested in immigrating to the United States, it is important to understand which type of temporary work visa may be right for you. At Verma Law Firm, our San Jose temporary work visa attorneys can help you to complete the application process and ensure the right documentation is in place.
We offer assistance with applying for a number of different temporary work visas, including:
- H-1B specialty occupation: The H-1B visa is for professionals coming to the United States to work in any of a number categories of specialty occupations.
- L-1 intracompany transferee: The L-1 visa enables a U.S. employer to transfer employees in managerial or executive positions or employees who have specialized knowledge from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States.
- E-visa: An E visa is a visa that is based on the friendship, commerce, navigation, Bilateral Investment Treaty, or other agreements between the United States and the country the alien is coming from. The E visa is given to individuals who are entering the U.S for the purpose of trade (E-1 treaty trade) or if they are from an investor country (E-2 treaty investor). This category also includes Australian specialty occupation workers (E-3).
- TN NAFTA professionals: A TN visa is a temporary work visa specifically designed for Canadian and Mexican citizens who are coming to the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level.
- O-1 visa: The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture or television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.
To speak with a San Jose temporary work visa lawyer about your case, call us now at (408) 560-4622!
“My green card process was smooth. Thank you Verma for all the help you provide during the process.”- Chacha
“They were always available through phone and responded to my emails quickly.”- Madhuri B.
“The staff at Verma Law firm were prompt and helped with all the documentation needed for my mom's immigrant visa application.”- Upendra
Consultation fees will be credited towards legal fees if retained as counsel for your immigration case within 30 days of consultation.
With us, you will get client-focused, personalized service. You are not just another case to us.
We charge a flat fee for all cases, and offer a payment plan to those who need it.
Our offices are conveniently located in San Jose and San Francisco.
Our lead attorney not only has over 23 years of experience, but is also an immigrant himself.