We Are Your San Jose Immigration Attorneys

Tourist B-2 Visa Lawyer

Handling Immigration Matters in San Jose

There are many different ways for foreign residents to come to the U.S. on a temporary visit for visitor purposes. As such, there are a variety of categories which have been put in place to identify the purpose of the visit to the United States. A Tourist Visa, or B-2 visa, is one that is granted to those who are coming to the United States for the sole purpose of visiting temporarily for business or pleasure. In order to obtain a B-2 visa, the alien must prove that he is traveling to the U.S. temporarily and does not plan to abandon his foreign residence.

Visiting the United States for tourist purposes is a common interest, as there are many different wonderful sights here to see. At our firm, we offer guidance and assistance for the visa application. Applying for a tourist visa requires a number of different steps which a San Jose immigration attorney can guide you through.

At Verma Law Firm, we can provide a wide range of legal services related to B-2 visas, including:

  • We can advise you in regard to the documentation etc. that you will be required to submit at the U.S. Consulate overseas.
  • We can also prepare your Tourist Visa documentation for submission at the US Consulate overseas.
  • If you are already in the U.S., we can prepare and file for your Tourist Visa extension with the USCIS or file for a change of status if you are in the U.S. on some other visa.

Immigration Attorney in California

We are here to answer your specific questions and address any concerns you have about the application process. Please contact our office at (408) 560-4622 if you are interested in setting up a consultation with our competent San Jose immigration lawyer.

Contact Verma Law Firm

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter a message.