We Are Your San Jose Immigration Attorneys

F-1 Student Visa Lawyer

Seeking Non-Permanent Immigration in San Jose

A student visa, also known as the F-1 visa, is one which is granted to students who are coming to the United States to study. In order to qualify for a student visa, there are specific requirements that must be met to show that the individual in question is a candidate for this particular visa. Having a San Jose immigration attorney on the case can greatly benefit the application process and the outcome.

A few examples of requirements which must be met include the following:

  • The applicant must show that she has a foreign residence and has no intent to abandon it.
  • The applicant must show that the sole purpose of entering the U.S. is to study.
  • The applicant must show that he/she is a student qualified to pursue a full course of study.

At Verma Law Firm, we work with clients from a wide range of countries, assisting with the complex application process. We can advise you in regard to the documentation that you will be required to submit at the U.S. Consulate overseas and prepare your Student Visa documentation for submission at the US Consulate overseas. In addition, if you are already in the U.S., we can file for your Student Visa extension with the USCIS or file for a change of status if you are in the U.S. on some other visa.

Please call us now at (408) 560-4622 to set up a consultation with a San Jose immigration lawyer.

Resources & Links

Contact Verma Law Firm

  • Please enter your name.
  • This isn't a valid email address.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter a message.